Event Series and exporting emails of attendees

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Event Series and exporting emails of attendees

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    elobaugh
    Participant

I am trying to understand the event series. I have created one event then selected additional times. What I am confused about is the ticket sharing. I want each event to have its separate cap of attendees. I do not want them shared between events.

Also I would like to pull out the email list so I can reminder letter to attendees. Is it possible to export or create a group attendee list?

Thanks,
    Edward Lobaugh

Hi Edward,

Thanks so much for reaching out!

Unfortunately at this time recurring events are not currently supported by Event Tickets Plus, which may be why you are seeing some confusing issues.

For now, you can use the recurring events feature to create all of the events for your calendar and then Break from Series in order to create separate tickets for each event.

You can also vote on this idea in our Feature Requests, as we tend to implement ideas based on customer feedback, so your input is greatly appreciated:

https://tribe.uservoice.com/forums/195723-feature-ideas/suggestions/3685663-recurring-event-support-for-tickets

You can export your Attendees via CSV by going to your Attendees tab and Export from there.

Let me know if you have any other questions on this topic!

Thanks,

Jaime

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Event Series and exporting emails of attendees’ is closed to new replies.