Event Scheduled/Pending Review/Draft or Published/Pending Review/Draft

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Event Scheduled/Pending Review/Draft or Published/Pending Review/Draft

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    David Stang

I intend to purchase the Pro version of The Events Calendar, but thought I’d take the free version for a spin first.

I created two events. One is Published, and shows up fine. The other is Scheduled, and I cannot force it to be Published, so it does not show up.

What did I do wrong? How do I force this Scheduled event to be Published?

Thanks.

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi David!

Thanks for your interest in our plugins!

Please note this forum is for pre-sales questions only. If you need help you can post in our free support forum > https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/the-events-calendar or if you have a valid license for our plugins you will have access to premium support in our Help Desk.

However, let me help you a bit with your question.

Scheduling an event is basically the same as scheduling a regular WordPress post, so let me point you to the following article about it > https://en.support.wordpress.com/schedule-a-post/

Hope that helps 🙂

Best,
    Victor

David Stang

Thank you. I had already solved my problem. It seems that if I add an event to the calendar which is too close to the current date, the only option becomes “scheduled”, whereas if the gap is larger, it can be “published”. I enlarged the date gap, published, then adjusted the dates and updated.

Victor
    Keymaster

Glad to know you could work it out 🙂

I’ll close this thread now, but feel free to open a new topic if anything comes up and we’ll be happy to help.

Best,
    Victor

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Event Scheduled/Pending Review/Draft or Published/Pending Review/Draft’ is closed to new replies.