Event Rocket (for Barry?)

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Event Rocket (for Barry?)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Anders
    Participant

Hi,

I know that your Event Rockets plugin is technically beta and unsupported, but maybe I can still offer bug report(?) here:

I have a recurring event that I would like to include with shortcakes, displaying upcomning dates as of today and a few months in the future. So I expected this to work:

[event_embed event="parish-nurse-available"]
    <a href="{link}">Pamela is available again</a> in the Lounge on <strong>{start_date}</strong>
    [/event_embed]

However; this shows the event with the initial start date (that has already passed.)

This doesn’t work at all (displays nothing)

[event_embed event="parish-nurse-available" from="today"]
    <a href="{link}">Pamela is available again</a> in the Lounge on <strong>{start_date}</strong>
    [/event_embed]

But if I instead use a category to filter out the event (instead of targeting the event directly)

[event_embed category="parish-nurse" from="today"]
    [/event_embed]

it works as expected.

It is just a shame that I have to create a separate category for each event I want to include. Am I missing something, or is it possible there are a few shortcodes missing from the Event Rocket implementation?

Barry

Hi Anders,

Stoked to hear you are using Event Rocket even if it’s thrown up a few problems 🙂

However, it is indeed an unofficial plugin that is unsupported here on the official The Events Calendar/Events Calendar PRO forums, therefore the best course of action is to copy the above over to the actual support forum for Event Rocket or indeed drop a bug report into the issue tracker:

For what it’s worth, I suspect a tweak is probably required to make it work as you expect – and if you leave a note in either of the above places I’ll do my best to circle back around to it in due course – thanks again!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Event Rocket (for Barry?)’ is closed to new replies.