Event reminders & multiple locations and times

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Event reminders & multiple locations and times

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Mr. Peri
    Participant

Hi,

Hope all is well?

I have 3 questions:

1. Is there a reminder system where I can set a reminder for my clients who bought/RSVP’d tickets to be reminded a day or 2 before the event that the event is happening and that they have tickets?

2. Can I have multiple locations for 1 event? For example, there is an open dag for a university and at various locations, students can go to the open day. It’s all the same time and same day, but at different locations?

3. Can I have 1 event but sell 2 different time slots. For example, the open day for the university is on 7 Jan 2017, but there is one session at 10:00-11:00 and another one from 12:00-1:00.

Thank you

George
    Participant

Hello!

1. Is there a reminder system where I can set a reminder for my clients who bought/RSVP’d tickets to be reminded a day or 2 before the event that the event is happening and that they have tickets?

This is unfortunately possible with our plugins at this time. πŸ™

2. Can I have multiple locations for 1 event? For example, there is an open dag for a university and at various locations, students can go to the open day. It’s all the same time and same day, but at different locations?

This is also unfortunately possible with our plugins at this time. πŸ™

3. Can I have 1 event but sell 2 different time slots. For example, the open day for the university is on 7 Jan 2017, but there is one session at 10:00-11:00 and another one from 12:00-1:00.

Yes! Just create two different tickets on the event: one ticket for the 10–11 slot, the other ticket for the 12–1 slot. If you’re looking for some method other than this, unfortunately there is no alternative method.

I hope this information helps!

β€” George

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Event reminders & multiple locations and times’ is closed to new replies.