Event Reminder Emails

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Event Reminder Emails

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    mimwebmaster
    Participant

Hey everyone! I’m trying to set up a site for hosting Webinars for my work. It’s all basically in order except that I would love a way to automate the event reminder emails.

It would be awesome to utilize something like the WooCommerce Follow Up Emails plugin (that I already have) in tandem with this. I really thought I’d be able to do it, but WooCommerce doesn’t pull in the actual event information.

In my mind, I thought if it would just resend the “ticket” to the purchaser again with a different subject line that would work.

Any ideas?

Barry

Hi there!

It’s certainly something where there are a few options you could explore.

If you can’t bend WooCommerce Follow Up Emails to your will, perhaps you could build a customization on top of WooCommerce and its order notes facility?

I’m afraid we can’t go in to too much depth for custom development tasks like this, but do let me know if you have any more specific questions that might help clarify how any of the code on our side works 🙂

Barry

Hi!

It’s been a while so I’m going to go ahead and close this topic.

• Need help with anything else? Go right ahead and post a new topic, one of the team will be only too happy to help
    • Still need help with this issue and need to re-open it? Again, please simply create a new topic and link to this one to provide the team with some context

Thanks!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Event Reminder Emails’ is closed to new replies.