Event pro support and update

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Event pro support and update

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Giuseppe

Hi, I need to buy the pro version because I need the recurring event feature. My question is about update support…I’ve to pay 89$ and I get update for only one year, is it right?

I found a lot of similar plugin but yours is very expensive if 89$ is only for a year.

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Giuseppe,

Thanks for checking out our plugins! You are correct that the Events Calendar Pro license costs $89 per year, which entitles you to plugin updates as well as premium support in our help desk. Once the license expires, you will need to renew it to continue to have access to updates and support, but the plugin will not stop working on your site. However, it is important to note that if you continue to update WordPress and your theme and other plugins, you may eventually start to run into compatibility issues if you do not also update Events Calendar Pro.

Please let me know if you have any other questions!

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Event pro support and update’ is closed to new replies.