Event Price in RSS feed

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Event Price in RSS feed

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    gsna
    Participant

Hi there,
    We have Event Tickets Pro and Calendar Pro (and pretty much all of your other paid plugins).
    I am currently setting up an RSS to Email Campaign in MailChimp. I have been able to bring in the titles, excerpts and events dates – but wondering if you know how to bring in the Event Price?
    The MailChimp call to get the Content/Excerpt is this: *|RSSITEM:CONTENT|*
    Thank you!

Courtney

Hi Marianne

Unfortunately, to include something like the price, you’d need to customize the RSS feed.

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/customize-rss-feed/ can get you started with this.

Do check out the explanation on why these fields aren’t included in RSS from that article:

Important Note: RSS feeds do not offer support for event fields (like start and end times), and probably never will. The following event fields are based upon a draft RSS event spec that was last updated in 2002.

Is there anything else I can help you with?

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Event Price in RSS feed’ is closed to new replies.