Event Plugin Slowness

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Event Plugin Slowness

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author

Hi Travis,

The registration form is now not working for me on that event, however all other information is blank as well.  Are you seeing the same thing as me?  Can you take a screenshot of the backend of this event so that I can recreate it on my end and test if I get the same results?

Thank you for your patience in this process.  Let me know if you have any other questions along the way!

Thanks,

Jaime

Jake
    Participant

Jamie,

I didn’t fill out any information on that event other than start date, end date, and the ticket information, all of which is shown in the attached screenshots.

Jake
    Participant

Jamie,

I didn’t fill out any information on that event other than start date, end date, and the ticket information, all of which is shown in the attached screenshots.

Hi Travis,

Great, thanks for providing me with those screenshots.  I have replicated the event as per your screenshots, and I am still unable to replicate the issue, as Attendee form information shows up on my end.

As I mentioned in my last reply, there is no information showing up on your test event (ie the date, time, price, location), although you have entered the information on the backend.

I am seeing a number of errors related to your theme in the console, which you can learn more about here.  Have you tried this test event on a default WordPress theme, such as ‘Twentyseventeen’?

We have also recently released some new versions of our plugins.  Can you update and test if your issue still occurs?

In addition, I am not seeing this in your system information, however what post types do you have tickets enabled for?  You can find this setting under Events Settings < Tickets.

Let me know how that goes!

Thanks,

Jaime

Jake
    Participant

Jamie,

I have tested three different test events on the default Twenty Sixteen theme with only the event and woocommerce plugins and have not have the attendee form show up on any of them.

In addition, I just created a new event on our production site that is running the latest versions of the plugins and I’m not seeing the form there either.

Travis

Hi Travis,

I am now wondering if the issue is related to your initial issue of site speed or a database issue on your site.

As a next step, can you try creating a fresh WordPress install and creating the same scenario to see if the issue occurs there?  As I mentioned previously, I was unable to replicate this issue on my own site, and I have been able to see attendee forms show up on your site a few times, so I think this is a worthwhile next step.

Let me know how that goes!

Thanks,

Jaime

Jake
    Participant

Jamie,

Our developers were able to track down the issue. Since the latest plugin update, _tribe_tickets_meta_enabled is not being added to newly created events in the database and therefore the registration form is not displaying.

Is this something your team is aware of? If so, can we expect a fix in the next version of the plugin?

Travis

Hi Travis,

I’m glad that you were able to track down the issue on your site.  Unfortunately, I have not been able to replicate the issue so far, but once I can confirm that the issue is present in other situations, I would be happy to log a bug report for it.

As I had mentioned in my previous reply, can you try creating a fresh WordPress install and creating the same scenario to see if the issue occurs there?

I am still wondering if the information is unable to be saved because of the size of your database, which was the original issue that you were having.  Although I am going to continue to explore the issue that you mentioned as well.

Let me know your thoughts!

Thanks,

Jaime

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • The topic ‘Event Plugin Slowness’ is closed to new replies.