Event permalinks not correctly created/implemented in calendar and admin

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Event permalinks not correctly created/implemented in calendar and admin

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    peopleschurch
    Participant

I am having a problem where when I create new events their permalinks are not being created in the correct format. I expect them to be of the form “siteurl/calendar/eventname/eventdate/” (which is where the events are) but the calendar and wordpress admin link to “siteurl/calendar/eventname/” which goes to a 404 page. This occurs for all new single events, but not for recurring events. I am not sure if this is a new problem, or if I just did not notice until now (I have only had events that were recurring until now).

(of note, the forum asks if I have reverted to the WordPress 2011 theme while the trouble shooting guidelines say to use 2013, which I did)

peopleschurch
    Participant

Apparently it is working now and I am not sure what the conflict is or was.

Brian
    Keymaster

I am glad to see the issue resolved itself.

You may have some coding in your site that is running flush_rewrite_rules(); on every load that could cause issues, but not every time the site loads. That maybe something to look into if the issue comes back.

Since the issue is resolved I am going to go ahead and close this ticket. If you have a similar issue or another in the future, please do not hesitate to create a new ticket.

Thanks!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Event permalinks not correctly created/implemented in calendar and admin’ is closed to new replies.