Event participants automatically assigned to an event team

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Event participants automatically assigned to an event team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Hannah

Hello,

I’m looking for an event ticketing system (either OOB, through customization, or even custom coding) where registrants could be automatically assigned to a team.

For example, the first participant is assigned to team A, the second to team B, and the third to team A, and so on.

Is that something that is possible with The Events Calendar (Pro / Ticketing addons)? And if so, what would it require?

If that’s achievable, then the follow-up questions would be: Could participants choose to sign up on one team as a group? Could organizers have the power to move people between teams if needed to achieve balanced teams?

Thanks,
    Hannah

Caroline

Hi Hannah,

Thanks so much for your interest in our plugins! I’m afraid that support for attendee teams, seat assignments, etc. is not provided by any of our products at this time. I’m sorry to disappoint. 🙁 If you’re interested in seeing this functionality added to a future product release and have an idea of how the feature might work in practice, we’d love to have you submit your idea on our UserVoice forum. Submitting your feature suggestions here will get them on our development team’s radar and will allow other users to vote their support and share comments, as well.

Again, I’m sorry to be the bearer of bad news here, but we do appreciate you taking the time to pay us a visit! Thanks again, and we wish you the best of luck with your project! 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Event participants automatically assigned to an event team’ is closed to new replies.