Event Pages Not Showing Right Until I Refresh Page?

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Event Pages Not Showing Right Until I Refresh Page?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    liketherecord
    Participant

If you go to the site and start to go through the months you’ll see what’s going on, each event takes up the whole page until you refresh the page…Help!

Casey
    Participant

liketherecord,
    Thanks for getting in touch and sorry to hear you’re having trouble here, but hopefully I can help. Could you try testing for conflicts and let me know what you discover? I suspect that this might be an issue related to your theme or a plugin conflict, but want to confirm before troubleshooting further.

Thanks! 🙂

-Casey-

Casey
    Participant

I just wanted to follow up and see if you’re all set here or if you still have further questions. Just let me know if you have further questions or if I should go ahead and close out this thread. Thanks! 🙂

-Casey-

Casey
    Participant

Since I haven’t heard back from you here, I’m going to go ahead and close out this thread. Feel free to start a new thread if you have further issues. Thanks! 🙂

-Casey-

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Event Pages Not Showing Right Until I Refresh Page?’ is closed to new replies.