Event Page Title showing URL as the Browser Title

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Event Page Title showing URL as the Browser Title

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    imaginate White
    Participant

Hello Tribe Ninja’s,
    All the page titles for the browser are showing correctly, except the main event list page. It shows the page URL instead of “Upcoming Event’s” or similar. I’ve searched your forum here and other FAQ’s and see solutions for other similar problems, but nothing directly related to resolving this issue. Let me know what you suggest to fix this problem.

(by the way, in the header we are using <?php the_title(); ?> and I’ve tried a few of your functions.php ideas in other posts as well.)

Barry

Hi – sorry you’re experiencing difficulties.

I see you already ran through our standard troubleshooting steps (disabling all other plugins and switching to a default, unmodified theme) which is great! Can you confirm if that resolved the problem and, if so, did it allow you to identify this as only occurring when a certain plugin is in place, or only occurring with your current theme?

Thanks!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Event Page Title showing URL as the Browser Title’ is closed to new replies.