Event page, sidebar not showing correct

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Event page, sidebar not showing correct

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Marcel Jong
    Participant

Hi, On all my event pages, the sidebar is showing underneath the event instead of next to it (right side). How can I solve this?

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi,

Sorry for the issues here.

It looks like a theme might have some custom templates in it causing this.

Do you have any event templates here:

yourtheme/tribe-events/

Let me know and we can go from here.

Thanks

Marcel Jong
    Participant

Hi,

Thanks for the reply but I am not sure what you are asking me to do? Do I need to open a URL?

The theme I’m using is Divi

Hope to hear from you.

Brian
    Keymaster

You theme is in a directory of your site.

wp-content/themes/yourtheme/tribe-events/

I am asking if you have files in that directory above.

Please note I can try to help out, but theme compatibility is beyond the support we can provide so I may be able to give you some suggestions to help, but not solve all the issues.

Thanks

Mark Gorman
    Participant

Try adjusting the sidebar width in the DIVI customizer. This is controlled via scroll bar under Customizing ▸ General Settings ▸ Layout Settings.

Here you will see where to adjust this sidebar width.

Hope this helps, Mark

Brian
    Keymaster

Thanks for the suggestion Mark!

Neal
    Participant

Hi there – I have the same problem and I’m also using the Divi Theme – no sidebar on events – the sidebar is below the event details. I’ve tried adjusting the sidebar width in Themes – Customisation, but has not helped.

Any other suggestions? Help?

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi Neal,

Thanks for posting here, but it is always a good idea to create your own support topic so we can help you one on one.

Having said that we are limited in supporting themes, but you can try changing the event templates and see if that helps:

Head to this page:

Events > Settings > Display Tab

Then change this setting:

Events Template to Default Page Template

I am going to go ahead and close this ticket, but if you need help on this or something else please post a new ticket.

Thanks!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Event page, sidebar not showing correct’ is closed to new replies.