Event page plugin conflict

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Event page plugin conflict

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    accessrose
    Participant

Greetings,
    I just purchased a new WordPress theme the other day that supports and features the Events Calendar plugin; The only issue is that there is a conflict on my events page.

accessrose
    Participant

This reply is private.

Barry

Hi accessrose,

Sorry it’s not working for you.

It looks like the theme ships with its own custom events templates and I can’t help but wonder if those are the problem here, particularly if you have already narrowed the problem down to your theme.

Have you reached out to the theme author? I’m afraid we have no idea how any custom event templates it provides have been structured – and it’s ultimately their responsibility to support them.

If I’m misunderstanding and you aren’t actually sure if it’s the theme/the theme’s custom event templates just let me know and we can definitely explore that in more depth.

Thanks!

accessrose
    Participant

Thank you for the information. I will reach out to the theme’s support team and seek answers from them. I kinda understand what you’re talking about, although it seems like I will need to contact the Theme author regardless of the in dept research.

Barry

Yes, contacting them is definitely going to be best here.

Unless of course you created those custom events templates – though I’m sure you’d know if that was the case – it’s looking like a problem on their side on this occasion.

That said, let’s keep this open for the time being in case you need anything further from us after contacting them 🙂

Barry

Hi! It’s been a while so I’m going to go ahead and close this thread. If we can help with anything else, though, please don’t hesitate to create new threads as needed. Thanks!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Event page plugin conflict’ is closed to new replies.