Event Page Format

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Event Page Format

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Kathleen
    Participant

I’m having a problem with the display on individual event pages. Every item of event data (e.g. City Park) is displayed above its title (e.g. Venue)rather than on the same line. This must be something in Events Calendar since Events Calendar Pro doesn’t fix the problem. I’m sure there’s some simple CSS fix, but it would be great if you could quickly point me to a solution. I’m using the Graphene theme.

Jonah
    Participant

Hi Kathleen,

It would help if we could see the issue you are experiencing. Can you post a link to your website?

Thanks,
    Jonah

Kathleen
    Participant

Hi Jonah,
    This is a website I’m developing for a client so I’m running it on my server at home and a link won’t help you. No problem though, I found the error. Graphene uses a CSS selector for .entry-content dt which sets margin-top to 10px. I just set it to 0px in style.css in my child theme. Haven’t found any other issues so hopefully this won’t cause one with something else in Graphene. Thanks for the quick response!
    Kathleen

Jonah
    Participant

Hi Kathleen, glad to hear you figured it out. Let us know if there’s anything else we can help with.

Cheers,
    Jonah

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Event Page Format’ is closed to new replies.