Event Page Display

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Event Page Display

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Tim
    Participant

I am looking to change how tickets are displayed on my event pages. The ticket elements are far too large and the colors are hard to read. Please advise how best to edit the appearance of the tickets on the events page.
    Thank you

Geoff B.

Good evening Tim and welcome back!

Thank you for reaching out to us.

We are sorry to hear about the display of tickets not being to your liking.
    I would love to help you with this topic.

In order to gain full power on your site’s look and feel, I would highly recommend reading the following articles:

Keep in mind that each theme is a bit different, so the best approach to achieve the look you are after may also vary.

By taking a quick look at your page, it appears that you are using a fully customized presentation of tickets. In other words, this is not something that is built-in, but rather comes from your WordPress theme.

This means that you have three ways to tackle this:

1. Reach out to the theme developer
    2. Remove the customizations and revert to our default display of tickets (https://wpshindig.com/event/event-tickets-demo/)
    3. Change the size of elements with CSS

Let me know which approach suits you better.

Have a great day!
    Geoff B.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Event Page Display’ is closed to new replies.