Event Organisers notifications

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Event Organisers notifications

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi there, I have multiple organisers on several events. How do I get email booking notifications to go out to all organisers when someone books?

p.s. love the app

Hi John,

Thanks so much for reaching out!

You can try adding the following snippet to your theme’s functions.php file:

https://gist.github.com/cliffordp/c4fb2ea8fb5ca44973ff06e6facc9742

Let me know if that helps!

Thanks,

Jaime

Thanks for that, I have no idea how to do that. do I need to edit my existing functions.php, can I add is somewhere else, do I need to add email address into the snippet. sorry. never done this before.
    Can you help?

Hi Again, didn’t do anything, not sure if im not using it right thought. any further instructions?

Hi John,

You can add the snippet to your theme’s existing functions.php file (or child theme, if you have one).  I’d recommend adding it towards the top of the file after the initial <?php.

You will have to edit the email addresses in the file so that it goes to the correct email addresses.

Let me know how that goes!

Thanks,

Jaime

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Event Organisers notifications’ is closed to new replies.