Event not showing up on event page; shows up on calendar view

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Event not showing up on event page; shows up on calendar view

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Cindy
    Participant

I’ve created a new event. When I go to the event page, I receive a notice that nothing can be found at the (WordPress) page. I’ve deleted unused plugins and themes; activated other themes to see if that resolves the problem; de-activated and activated the Events Calendar and the Events Calendar-Eventbrite plugins, with no success. I see the title of the event in calendar view, but that’s it. The event was successfully created in Eventbrite.

I deactivated all plugins and reverted to 2013 and 2014 default WordPress theme. I don’t have the 2011 default theme any more, so I didn’t try that.

Casey
    Participant

Cindy,
    Sorry to hear you’re having trouble hear, but hopefully I can help. When you created the event, were you submitting it from the Community Event Submission form? If so, you’ll need to make sure that the Submitted Events aren’t in a ‘Pending’ status. Just go to your list of Events in the Dashboard and make sure the status of your event doesn’t say ‘Pending’ next to it (screenshot).

You can control what status Submitted Events get by going to ‘Events->Settings->Community’ and changing the Default status for submitted events (screenshot).

Thanks! πŸ™‚

-Casey-

Cindy
    Participant

Casey,

Thanks so much for your help. I checked, and the post is marked as published and set to public visibility, and the page still reports as no results found. It’s a very strange thing! Do you have any other ideas on what might be going on?

Casey
    Participant

Cindy,
    Can you try resetting your permalinks to see if that fixes the issue? Just go to ‘Settings->Permalinks’ and click ‘Save Changes’ to reset them. Give that a shot and let me know if it does the trick. Thanks! πŸ™‚

-Casey-

Casey
    Participant

I just wanted to follow up and see if you’re all set here or if you still have further questions. Just let me know if you need further help or if I should go ahead and close out this thread. Thanks! πŸ™‚

-Casey-

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Event not showing up on event page; shows up on calendar view’ is closed to new replies.