Event not clickable in Week view

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Event not clickable in Week view

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hey there,

I’ve noticed events are not clickable on the week view. I have an event scheduled on January 1st at 00:00 and doesn’t have any length tied to it since it’s a virtual event. On the week view, you can barely see a blue line which displays the event on hover but :
    a) The hover box disappear as soon as your mouse quit the blue line, which makes it more of an informational box than a go-to box
    b) If by some magic trickery you happen to succeed in putting your mouse over the hover-box, the event is not clickable, so you can’t go to it.

Is that normal?

All best,
    Bastien

Barry

Hi Bastien,

a) The hover box disappear as soon as your mouse quit the blue line, which makes it more of an informational box than a go-to box

Yes, in a sense; it is sometimes possible to keep it open and move your mouse pointer over it, but that isn’t really the intent – it exists really as a box that displays some extra information when you mouse over the event entry itself (and that should also answer your second point/question).

You can see the same thing on our demo site by way of reference.

Does that help?

Hi Barry,

Thank you for your answer. I will suggest a different behavior in the UserVoice, I feel like events should be clickable even in the week view.

Regards,
    Bastien

Barry

OK, please do post a request: we’re certainly open to making changes, and UserVoice is also a great way to attract support from other users, too.

Thanks!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Event not clickable in Week view’ is closed to new replies.