Event list widget: Show only feature events

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Event list widget: Show only feature events

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Oliver
    Participant

Hi,

the event list widget is really useful. To earn some money we want to offer our clients the ability to book a “premium event”. We use the “feature event” checkbox from the event options (see screenshot) to highlight these events all over website.

In addition we want to use the event list widget to show only the “featured events” in the sidebar.
    How can this be done? I didn’t found any option in the widget settings (see screenshot)

Best regards,
    Oliver

Hans-Gerd
    Participant

Hi,
    this would be also very interesting for us.

Cheers,
    Hans-Gerd

Courtney

Hello Oliver and Hans-Gerd

You should be able to limit this to just featured events using the built-in widget:

featured events only

Could the translation in the view that you sent, Oliver, be confusing?

Also, you can provide links to only Featured Events using /featured at the end of links, such as http://wpshindig.com/events/featured/.

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Oliver
    Participant

Hi Courtney,

thanks for the fast reply!

Your are completely right – it was the translation that misled me (maybe I translated it that bad, haha) – it works! And I changed the translation already 😉

Best regards,
    Oliver

Courtney

Thanks for that Oliver. Did you contribute that code back? I would be happy to share it with our team.

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Event list widget: Show only feature events’ is closed to new replies.