event list widget event name color

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO event list widget event name color

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    fitbodylife
    Participant

i added this to my css .h4.entry-title.summary a { color: red } to change the event name color but it still shows as white. i’m using the event list widget on my sidebar.

what should the css be?

fitbodylife
    Participant

also trying to change list name .div#tribe-events-adv-list-widget-5.additionalblock.tribe-events-adv-list-widget a { color: red }

Andy Fragen

It would be helpful to provide a URL for your site.

Barry

Hi!

I do see a small issue with the code you posted:

.h4.entry-title.summary a { color: red }

If you are targeting an h4 header element then you do not need a dot/period before h4 (and having it in place will confuse your browser).

Does that help? If not, as Andy suggested, could you share a URL where we can see what you’ve set up?

Thanks!

Barry

… Just to add, it looks like there is a similar issue in the second line of code you shared – you’ve got a dot before div which means you are targeting an element with a class of div rather than an actual div element.

Hope that helps!

fitbodylife
    Participant

This reply is private.

Barry

Hi!

Some rules like these ought to do the trick:

.single-tribe_events .tribe-events-event-meta { background: black }
     h3.tribe-events-single-section-title { color: white }

You can add them to your theme’s tribe-events/tribe-events.css file (see our Themer’s Guide for details on setting this up).

I’ll go ahead and close this thread but if we can help with anything else please don’t hesitate to create a new thread and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Thanks again!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘event list widget event name color’ is closed to new replies.