Event List Widget Does Not Display Title on Pages Built with Beaver Builder

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Event List Widget Does Not Display Title on Pages Built with Beaver Builder

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    damiendasher
    Participant

Hello Guys,

My site is built with Genesis, The Beaver Builder Plugin & The Events Calendar Pro. This is not a live site but a test site and I do have a developers license. The site is http://twotreesyoga.cliftonspace.com

I noticed that when using the Event List Widget in pages that are built with Beaver Builder, the title of the upcoming events does not show. It only shows the Date and Start and End Times. I am using the Widget in my Footer Widget area, which is not part of Beaver Builder – Beaver Builder is only working within the content area and I notice that on pages where I am using just the default Genesis page, the Event List Widget works fine. Do you have any suggestions? Please let me know.

To see what I mean, visit this page (Website Home Page) and look in the middle footer widget area.

This Page is a page not built with Beaver Builder and you will see the events list displays properly.

Geoff

Hi damiendasher,

Interesting question! I can’t say I’ve worked with Beaver Builder myself but it looks interesting based on what I saw when looking it up.

How are you adding the widget to the page? Is it using a shortcode or does the builder provide a widget area for you to pull it in?

Cheers!
    Geoff

damiendasher
    Participant

Thank you Geoff,

As I was typing my reply to you I found the issue that was causing the problem!!! Which is great because I love Event Calendar Pro and I love Beaver Builder and I am thrilled I can use them together!

What happened was I created a custom page template to accommodate the builder and I had some css that sets the .entry-title to display:none. Well that affects the Event List Widget as well so I rewrote the css so that it is not so all inclusive and Voila! All works correctly now.

Thanks for you help Geoff!

Geoff

Nice work! I’m so stoked you were able to pinpoint the issue and can continue to use the plugins together–it’s the best of all worlds. đŸ™‚

Feel free to let us know if amy other questions pop up and we’d be happy to help.

Cheers!
    Geoff

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Event List Widget Does Not Display Title on Pages Built with Beaver Builder’ is closed to new replies.