Event List View not showing all events

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Event List View not showing all events

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Brittany

http://dipietrotoddacademy.com/events/upcoming/
    There should be another event on February 12 titled Overlay. Only showing one event for February 12 (Balayage) on list view, when you click to previous events it does not show up there either. All events show up fine in the calendar view. Not sure why it is disappearing.

Rob

Hey Brittany. Weird; any chance you can link me to the Overlay event directly as well? I can take a look and try to get this resolved from there.

Brittany

Thanks! Here is the individual event.

http://dipietrotoddacademy.com/event/overlay/

Rob

Thanks for providing that, Brittany. I’m seeing the issue and wonder if it may have something to do with some of the customization that’s been done. The dropdown for selecting the day, for example; is that just done taking advantage of the plugin’s built in recurrence, or did you code something or use a third party plugin to make that happen?

You wouldn’t happen to have a testing environment where you could attempt deactivating plugins and reverting to another theme for testing purposes, would you?

Brittany

I do have a testing environment. The drop downs for the day on the single event view is from it’s integration with WP Ecommerce by getshopped.org, the date of the class is a product variation. the disappearance of the events from the list view happened early on, before I event customized the ecp-page-template or put in content (an add to cart button). So try turning off my theme and see what happens? What theme would you recommend to test with?

Rob

Oh, so you’re saying this issue was only a problem before you customized the site? But then after customization, it worked fine? The ideal testing environment would be the default 2011 theme with no other plugins active (and no modifications to the core plugin files if possible). Any chance you can give that a go and let me know what it results in?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Event List View not showing all events’ is closed to new replies.