Event list out of order on page 2, 3, etc.

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Event list out of order on page 2, 3, etc.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    James Lavine
    Participant

Hi, I have an event list page set up here: http://pcssmat.org/calendar-of-events/list/?action=tribe_list&tribe_event_display=past&tribe_eventcategory%5B%5D=9

So, basically the custom URL is saying to display past events in list form from category 9. I also have a function telling past events to display in reverse chronological order. Here’s the function:

function tribe_past_reverse_chronological ($post_object) {

$past_ajax = (defined( 'DOING_AJAX' ) && DOING_AJAX && $_REQUEST['tribe_event_display'] === 'past') ? true : false;

if(tribe_is_past() || $past_ajax) {
    		$post_object = array_reverse($post_object);
    	}

return $post_object;
    }
    add_filter('the_posts', 'tribe_past_reverse_chronological', 100);

So, here’s the issue. If you scroll to the bottom of the page and click “Previous Events”, the events that show up on page 2 don’t continue seamlessly from the previous page and they’re no longer in reverse chronological order.

Any ideas? Thanks!

Barry

Hi James,

What happens if you remove that snippet? Are the events still out of order, or do you find they are suddenly ordered correctly (albeit not in the direction you would like)?

In my own testing I don’t see the same thing as you are here, which makes me wonder if something else might be at play.

Do you have any other customizations in place and have you been able to replicate the same problem with only The Events Calendar, Filter Bar, a default theme and this particular snippet?

Barry

Hi!

It’s been a while so I’m going to go ahead and close this topic.

• Need help with anything else? Go right ahead and post a new topic, one of the team will be only too happy to help
    • Still need help with this issue and need to re-open it? Again, please simply create a new topic and link to this one to provide the team with some context

Thanks!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Event list out of order on page 2, 3, etc.’ is closed to new replies.