Event list only displaying 5 events

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Event list only displaying 5 events

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    david cornwell
    Participant

Hi, my main event list is only showing 5 events even though it is set to show 20 events. I have tried adjusting the setting.

When I click next events on page it says there are no events, but when I hit back it has added the other events to main list.

http://advaytayogastudio.com/ay/program/list/

Geoff

Hi David–welcome back to the forums! Sorry for the trouble here with the number events displayed.

That’s very strange and I definitely see what you’re describing. I visit the page and see five events. I click Next Events and see a no events message. Then, I click back and six total events. Not good!

First off, I see you noted having tried:

Deactivated all other plugins? Yes
    Switched to a default theme? Yes

Did you happen to notice any different in those conditions? How about when using the default WordPress Twenty Fifteen theme and deactivating all other plugins together–does the issue still pop up then?

One other thing I’d like to have you try after that is heading to Settings > Pernalinks and simply clicking the Save Changes button without changing any settings. This will flush your permalinks which can help address common 404 messages.

Let’s start there and see what we find. 🙂

Cheers!
    Geoff

david cornwell
    Participant

Hi Geoff,
    thank you.

I retested the plugin.. there are no plugin conflicts, but there is conflict with the divi theme I am using.

when I switch to twenty fifteen the issue is resolved. Have you any suggestions?

I tried what you suggested re: permalink. It didn’t help.

thank you
    David

david cornwell
    Participant

Hi Geoff, i fixed it.. the list was being affected by the DIVI settings.
    thanks

Geoff

My pleasure and thanks for sharing your solution with us! Feel free to hit us back up with a new thread if anything else pops up–we’d be happy to help. 🙂

Cheers!
    Geoff

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Event list only displaying 5 events’ is closed to new replies.