Event List on one page, Event Calendar on another

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Event List on one page, Event Calendar on another

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    fostermartin
    Participant

Hello, I am attempting to set up two pages, one with an event list and another that displays the calendar.
    Is this possible? I am using Pagelines v2 with wordpress and I would like to do this via section if possible. I have looked at the documentation and I can’t seem to find a way to do this.

Any help pointing me in the right direction would be great.

Barry

Hi fostermartin,

Normally you can choose a default view (such as month view) and this will be available at example.com/events – then alternate views can be accessed with their own URLs, such as example.com/events/upcoming (and the main events slug itself can be customized).

Are you having problems with that aspect of this? Or do you mean that you wish to embed these views within existing pages that you have created? If it’s the latter then I’m afraid we can’t help with that – and I’d also note that we have very limited support for Pagelines in particular.

Thanks – I look forward to hearing from you!

fostermartin
    Participant

Barry,

Thanks for responding.
    I was able to assign the events/upcoming to the menu and this allows me to assign the list view while keeping the calendar view as default. Thanks!

I was attempting to craft a custom section but this took care of it. So I will leave off that option.

Is there documentation on all of the urls available to view the different outputs from the calendar?

Barry

I’m not sure there is anything that specifically covers the different URL formats, but it’s pretty easy to determine by playing with and navigating through each view, etc.

Kelly
    Participant

Hi, fostermartin. As itโ€™s been more than a couple of weeks since your last post, I’m going to close this thread. Please feel free to open a new one if you choose to pursue this further.

Thanks! ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Event List on one page, Event Calendar on another’ is closed to new replies.