Event List in Dashboard view have a ton of space

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Event List in Dashboard view have a ton of space

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Chris Claghorn
    Participant

I just noticed that after one of the latest updates the events in the Dashboard view have a lot of space and take up the whole page. This is an odd issue and a screenshot would be my best bet to show you what I mean. I use your plugin for 5 other sites and did not run into this issue before. I have tried uninstalling the plugin and reinstalling with no luck. Please advise.

Brook
    Participant

Howdy claghorn,

That does sound strange. Would you be able to share a screenshot? I am not yet 100% on what is taking up too much space.

Personally my favorite screenshot sharing site is http://snag.gy/ because it’s so easy to use. But whichever one you wish to use could be a huge help.

Cheers!

– Brook

Chris Claghorn
    Participant

Here is a link to my screenshot: http://snag.gy/skKsI.jpg

I was just notified by another customer that they are experiencing the same issue. Thanks!

Chris Claghorn
    Participant

Is there a fix for this issue? Even if I delete both Calendar Plugins and re-install the events are still listed that way in the admin. Help

Brook
    Participant

Howdy Claghorn,

Thanks for the screenshot. I see what’s going on. You have added too many columns to your WordPress Post Types. WordPress offers you the ability to disable some of them. Revisit any page with WordPress Admin in which you are seeing things get scrunched together too much, and click the button in the upper right called “Screen Options”. Use the Screen options screen to hide any columns you do not need, then hit save. When you do it will remove those columns from the view and free up some space.

Does that all make sense? Will that work for you? Please let us know.

Cheers!

– Brook

Chris Claghorn
    Participant

Thank you! That did it.

Brook
    Participant

Excellent! Happy to hear it. 🙂

– brook

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Event List in Dashboard view have a ton of space’ is closed to new replies.