Event importing from Facebook capabilities

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Event importing from Facebook capabilities

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Fred L

Hello,

Interested in your event aggregator and import plugin – just wondering the nature of the facebook event imports, and what format within the FB group would be necessary for successful automatic uploads.

I run a Las Vegas nightlife party planning website, and would like to be able to auto upload the events with DJ flyer weekly to display for customers selecting which club they would like to attend. I would pull these from the clubs’ FB page/group.

This is the facebook group for XS Las Vegas for example: https://www.facebook.com/xslasvegas/app/1668404040081722/

Would I be able to give that URL and have it auto uplaod events that easily? What exactly is required?

Thanks,
    Fred L.

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi there,

Yes, all you do is input that URL and it imports all the details from that event into your calendar.

Hope that helps.

Thanks,
    Brendan

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Event importing from Facebook capabilities’ is closed to new replies.