Event import from Google not importing all events

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Event import from Google not importing all events

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Mike
    Participant

I have an scheduled import running that pulls events from a Google Calendar. When that import runs, it is stopping at events in July even though there are events set in August. Any reason it would not be pulling all the upcoming events?

Geoff B.

Good evening Mike and welcome back!

Thank you for reaching out to us.
    I would love to help you with this topic.

Most likely, what is going on is that your current import settings are limiting the range of the import from Google Calendar (I am guessing the current value is 1 month).

You can tweak those under Events -> Settings -> Import.

If you have not already done so, please read the following: https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/event-aggregator-import-settings/

Let me know how that goes.

Best regards,
    Geoff B.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Event import from Google not importing all events’ is closed to new replies.