Event Image box missing from Community Create or Edit Event

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Event Image box missing from Community Create or Edit Event

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Jeff Hubbard
    Participant

Hi there
    The option to add an event image has disappeared. This was user reported so not sure when it happened. The entire Event Image box is missing from Community Create or Edit Event.
    I am checking out possible causes from my end. This is just to ask have others seen or reported this issue?
    cheers
    Jeff

Barry

Oh no!

Sorry to hear that, Jeff. We can leave this open and see if others are also experiencing the same problem, though I don’t see it myself.

Do also let us know if you’d like us to take a look at the problem in the context of your site specifically (doesn’t seem like I can visit it directly).

Thanks 🙂

Jeff Hubbard
    Participant

Thanks Barry, Will let you know
    cheers

Barry

Awesome 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Event Image box missing from Community Create or Edit Event’ is closed to new replies.