Event Header Images Not Loading

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets Event Header Images Not Loading

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    JCC
    Participant

Hello,

Event images are not loading on import. I’m working on a staging site and the import worked fine the first time, but I had to delete and reimport the events several times and they are no longer loading the header images. I have the latest version of the plugins installed, deleted the original imported images, ignored/permanently deleted existing events, but still no luck.

Thanks for your help!

========================
    PLEASE LEAVE FOR SUPPORT
    Reporting the same issue as: https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/images-not-importing-from-eventbrite/

Cliff

Hi. Sorry you’re experiencing this.

Please provide the link to the Eventbrite URL you are trying to import.

Additionally, please provide a site export / database dump.

Please use the Duplicator plugin to create a full backup (files and database — please check the box to exclude the uploads folder if it’s large) and link me to download it in a Private Reply (such as via a Dropbox link).

I might then be able to try and replicate the issue on my own testing server with your site’s files and database.

Thank you.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Event Header Images Not Loading’ is closed to new replies.