Event has 2 tickets left but out of stock in cart

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Event has 2 tickets left but out of stock in cart

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    rosenbergadv
    Participant

All plugins and WP are up-to-date.

On this product when I click add to cart it shows up as out of stock and wont let me purchase. This has been an issue on other events tickets as well.

Epic Experience – Woodlands

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hello,

I’m sorry that you’re running into this issue, but I’ll be happy to help you get it figured out.

I did some testing on my end, but I was not able to recreate this issue.

Can you please send me a screenshot of the settings for this ticket (with all sections expanded)? Have you moved or deleted any attendees for this event? You mentioned this has happened for other events…is this always happening when the stock gets down to 2 or after a certain number of orders?

If you haven’t done so already, can you please drop down to a default environment (only The Events Calendar, Event Tickets, Event Tickets Plus, and Easy Digital Downloads enabled and the Twenty Seventeen theme active) on a test site and see if you’re running into this same issue? Once in a default environment, please try creating a new event for testing and let me know if you are seeing the same thing there.

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Event has 2 tickets left but out of stock in cart’ is closed to new replies.