Event Filter Bar – Update Needed

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Event Filter Bar – Update Needed

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Rachel
    Participant

Hello All. Is there an ETA on the filter bar? Will it be released soon? I know I have asked a few times in the past. Just looking for an update.
    Thank you,
    Kevin

Barry

No ETA I’m afraid, Kevin. We’re equally keen to finish work on and release that plugin but we also need to make time to let it work through our quality assurance processes and resolve any final quirks.

We don’t want to get your or anyone else’s hopes up by suggesting a date that we can’t commit to – which is why we can only say “soon” – and for the same reason we don’t wish to suggest even an approximate timeframe.

globemedia
    Participant

Hi Barry,
    Chris went beyond “suggesting” by stating : “Filter Bar will be released as a separate add-on during our next release (which is due sometime in December)” https://tri.be/support/forums/topic/filter-bar-2/#post-77054

Has anything changed? Is there an updated that will be released this year? Has Chris gone rogue? 🙂

Barry

Hi globemedia,

We were certainly planning on a December release, but for quality control reasons that isn’t going to happen – as of course the last thing we want is people purchasing and installing a plugin that hasn’t been through our normal QA checks (due to other pressures we’ve simply been unable to progress as quickly as we might like on that front).

With that said, generally we do not comment on release dates and I’d recommend you do not plan on a December release for this product unless for instance we make an official announcement on our blog to the contrary. Apologies for any confusion – it wasn’t our intention to falsely set your expectations and I hope you can bear with us a little longer as we finalize this exciting new product.

Thanks!

Barry

It’s been a while so I will now mark this thread as closed.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Event Filter Bar – Update Needed’ is closed to new replies.