Event edits don't show up in view

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Event edits don't show up in view

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    flamencoagenda
    Participant

Hello people of Tribe,
    I keep on having an issue related to the one I posted in January. Event edits don’t show up in the overview page. The calendar (especially the list view) seems to hang on to old info. I got the tip of deleting the transients, but is this something I really need to do every time I edit the calendar?

Sky
    Keymaster

Hi Ginette!

You shouldn’t have to delete the transients very often if at all. Certainly not every time you edit your events. Looking at your past post on this, I’m not sure what led to that being the first answer.

I see that you are using a caching plugin. This is the first thing I would look into. Are you clearing your cache via the plugin settings after making your edits? Or maybe the way your caching plugin is configured is causing the issue?

The second thing I would try is to clear your browser cache before viewing the page. You can try first a “force refresh”

Windows: ctrl + F5
    Mac/Apple: Apple + R or command + R
    Linux: F5

If that doesn’t work, try clearing your browser cache from the browser settings. See http://www.refreshyourcache.com/ for instructions for your OS and browser.

One way to check if it’s a browser caching issue is to open the site in an incognito window.

Please let me know if any of this helps.

Thanks,
    Sky

flamencoagenda
    Participant

Thank you Sky,
    I will try your suggestions. I know it is not a browser issue, as I heard
    from visitors on different platforms that they have the problem aswell.
    I tried some other cache settings, hope it will work. Should you have some
    ideas on what the best settings would be, please let me know.
    Will let you know how it works out.

Sky
    Keymaster

Ginnette,

Yes, let me know how it goes. As far as caching plugin settings go, you would need to get specific information from the creators of the plugin you are using.

Thanks,
    Sky

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Event edits don't show up in view’ is closed to new replies.