Event displaying wrong time when exporting to Outlook

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Event displaying wrong time when exporting to Outlook

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    asparks
    Participant

Hi,
    My event is exporting the wrong time in Outlook but is correct in Google Cal and iCal.
    I have the site wide timezone set to Chicago and the event timezone set to Chicago.
    My timezone settings are set to Use manual time zones for each event.
    The event is set at 8 am but is exporting in Outlook as 9:00 am.

Here is my event URL https://www.kraftcpas.com/event/healthcare-helpings-new-tax-laws/

I’m also including screenshots.

Thanks,
    Andrea

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi there,

Thanks for emailing support and sorry you are experiencing this. Its a known issue for some (not all users)

We plan to solve this in the future via a freeĀ extension, which users can optionally install (not everyone is impacted by this problem and, after review, it was decided that it did not make sense to make the required changes from within our core plugins).

Thanks,
    Brendan

asparks
    Participant

Hi. Thank you for your response. That would be great. Do you know when that will be released? Also, how will we be notified of the extension release?

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi there,

I am not sure on the dates. Basically, it comes down to having the resources to develop the extension. Best way to get notified on any new extensions is if you use any time of feed or RSS service to get news. If so, you can follow this address: https://theeventscalendar.com/extensions/feed/

Thanks,
    Brendan

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Event displaying wrong time when exporting to Outlook’ is closed to new replies.