Event Details Page Shows Double Header and Double Footer

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Event Details Page Shows Double Header and Double Footer

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Danielle
    Participant

On any event details page, using the default plugin views, the header and footer displays twice: http://i.imgur.com/CqR65g1.png

Barry

Hi Danielle,

That’s odd and not something we normally see reports of.

As in the other topic you recently created, can you confirm which theme this occurs with/if you are seeing the problem even with a default, unmodified theme such as Twenty Fifteen?

Thanks!

Danielle
    Participant

This works fine with the default WP theme. I think this bug is related to the other post.

I’ve disabled all plugins and created a vanilla environment meaning nothing is loaded in the header/footer except wp_head/wp_footer. There is no html or css loaded except that of the events plugin. The data is still duplicated.

Barry

Hi Danielle,

There may be a limit to how far we can go with this one as it sounds like the issue is with this one (custom built?) theme.

I don’t want to leave you stranded, though, so if I’m understanding you correctly and you’ve distilled things down to a single template file within your theme perhaps you could share that code via Pastebin or Gist (posting code in the forum doesn’t work well for a number of reasons).

Thanks!

Barry

Hi!

It’s been a while so I’m going to go ahead and close this topic.

• Need help with anything else? Go right ahead and post a new topic, one of the team will be only too happy to help
    • Still need help with this issue and need to re-open it? Again, please simply create a new topic and link to this one to provide the team with some context

Thanks!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Event Details Page Shows Double Header and Double Footer’ is closed to new replies.