Event details into woocommerce transactional emails

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Event details into woocommerce transactional emails

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Badr

Hi,

I am trying to get event details (event title, date, and location) into woocommerce transactional emails.
    I have been looking everywhere in your forum but I don’t seem to find the right solution yet.

Is there any way you guys can share some tips for that?

Thanks,

Brook
    Participant

Howdy Badr,

I would love to help you with this.

As it would happen we have a snippet just for that:

https://gist.github.com/ggwicz/2a87b71e08c584341ef2809f2ea9cb27

Hopefully that’s what you’re looking for. 🙂 If you need further help, would you mind logging in so I can verify your support access?

Cheers!

– Brook

Badr

Hi Brook,
    Thanks for your quick reply.
    Is there any specific place I should add this php file to (within the woocommerce extension folder?, within the Events calendar plus src, or the child theme folder)?
    Thanks,

Brook
    Participant

Pretty much anywhere that runs. The typical spot would be in your child theme’s functions.php.

If you are having trouble logging in to your account let me know and I’ll do my best to get your access restored. Technically we’re not supposed to provide support in the presales forum here as it messes up a number of things.

Cheers!

– Brook

Jens Kirk
    Participant

Hi!

I am by coincidence searching for the same function.

I tried copy the content of the snippet straight into the functions.php of my child theme but it 500’ed the site.

Could you clarify how to insert this correctly ?

Brook
    Participant

For sure Jens. Usually you would paste it at the top of your theme’s functions.php file. Replace the opening “<?php” with the snippet, as snippets include that opening tag. Did you already do that, or did you possibly leave the duplicate tag in your file?

Snippets are typically used by folks who have an understanding of PHP syntax. I apologize for not clarifying. If you are not comfortable with fiddling inside PHP files, than any sort of snippet might not be a customization you’d be keen on undertaking. If you continue experiencing errors and do not want to soldier on though, please don’t hesitate to reach out. If you would not mind opening a new topic dedicated to your issue that would be awesome, we can’t provide much support here in the presales forum.

Cheers!

– Brook

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Event details into woocommerce transactional emails’ is closed to new replies.