Event detail rollover now working on calendar view

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Event detail rollover now working on calendar view

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Alek
    Participant

I notice that on the demo, there are nice pop-ups to display event details when you hover over an event on calendar view. These are not showing up for me. I am looking for js errors on firebug console and don’t see anything. Do you think this is a conflict with another plugin? Is some extra code I need to load. I don’t see any documentation on this or any settings to change. I”m using a custom theme. I can’t deactivate other plugins or revert to default theme, as the site is live. Is there another way to find out why these pop-ups aren’t showing up?

Jonah
    Participant

Hi Alek,

Sorry to heat the pop-ups aren’t showing. They should show by default. You are running the latest version correct (2.0.11)? Have you tried reinstalling the plugins? It could be that all the necessary files didn’t get installed properly.

Is there any way you can provide me access to the website so I can take a look? It’s kind of hard to troubleshoot without that.

Thanks,
    Jonah

Alek
    Participant

Thanks. For some reason, the plugin was not loading some .js files. I just found what files were needed by looking at the demo and added those manually. Not sure why they weren’t loaded automatically, but it’s working now, so good enough!

Jonah
    Participant

Hi Alek,

Yeah that’s strange. The plugin is either not installed properly/fully or there is some conflict happening. I’m glad you figured it out though, let us know if you need anything else.

– Jonah

Lee
    Participant

What js files controls this? Thanks.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Event detail rollover now working on calendar view’ is closed to new replies.