Event description fonts

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Event description fonts

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Shah
    Participant

Our fonts for event description are too small. I find no way to change sizes and types. I did go to settings, display and changed default to page. Moreover, on the event detailed page the blue semi transparent thing with the title etc. overlaps the featured image of the organizers.

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Shah,

I see that you are using the Avada theme – Avada adds its own styling for events pages, and I believe the semi-transparent title over the featured image is the intended behavior. I took a look at the event you linked to, and I see how this is an issue for your site.

I would first recommend taking a look at this article, which reviews some of the options for changing the events styles within Avada. You can also try adjusting the “Default stylesheet used for events templates” and “Events template” settings under Events > Settings > Display. These affect how much events pages inherit their styling from the theme.

If this doesn’t make a difference, then you will need to add some CSS (this will be the same for the font sizes as well). We are limited in the amount of support that we can provide for customizations like this, but if you get stuck or have any questions, please let me know – I’ll be happy to point you in the right direction!

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Event description fonts’ is closed to new replies.