Event Description Box

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Event Description Box

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    dmvsthemove
    Participant

Hi,
    Love the plug in quick question:

On a single event post there’s a gray description box that list venue/map/ etc.
    Currently it shows at the bottom of the event post, how would I change that to show at the top of the post above the event information?

Thanks!

Casey
    Participant

dmvsthemove,
    Thanks for getting in touch! If you look at ‘views/single-event.php’ you’ll see the following code:

tribe_get_template_part( 'modules/meta' );

This is what controls where the Single Event Meta box displays. If you want to modify where this displays on the page, then you’ll just need to perform a template override on single-event.php (look at our themer’s guide to learn how to do this), and move that code where you would like it to display.

Hopefully that helps get you pointed in the right direction to customize the view as you’d like. Good luck! 🙂

-Casey-

Casey
    Participant

I just wanted to follow up and see if you’re all set here or if you still have further questions. Just let me know if you have further questions or if I should go ahead and close out this thread. Thanks! 🙂

-Casey-

Casey
    Participant

Since I haven’t heard back from you here, I’m going to go ahead and close out this thread. Feel free to start a new thread if you have further issues. Thanks! 🙂

-Casey-

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Event Description Box’ is closed to new replies.