Event Dates Not Saving In Control Panel

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Event Dates Not Saving In Control Panel

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    cromerpier
    Participant

I have a brand new install of Events Calendar with the Events Calendar Pro add on. For some reason, any details entered into the Events Time and Date section will not save (recurring and normal). The date fields just default to today’s date. I am currently only working locally and so can’t really provide a url at this point, but i was wondering if i have missed something obvious. I have disabled the PRO add on and still the dates will not save. Other fields seem to save with no problems. Not a great start really!

cromerpier
    Participant

Actually I have just seen that none of the event calendar fields are saving. Only the title, text and excerpt fields…

Barry

That definitely doesn’t sound good 🙁

I do see you already tried deactivating other plugins and switching to a default, unmodified theme, though – thanks for giving that a try: can you confirm if it made any difference to this issue?

Thanks!

cromerpier
    Participant

Hi, thanks for the response. I managed to get it fixed by updating the version of wordpress to the latest version. Was trying to avoid that, due the problems that can arise with updating plugins etc, but it all went well. Cheers!

Barry

Glad it worked out 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Event Dates Not Saving In Control Panel’ is closed to new replies.