Event date wrong in week view

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Event date wrong in week view

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    simone
    Participant

Hello can you explain why this event that ranges from 29 of june to 3rd of july displays different dates in week view ? This is incredible !! http://formazionesalute.eu/events/settimana/2014-06-23/

simone
    Participant

I found that when I have an event “all day” the calendar in week view does not work properly. In my situation I had an event starting on sunday, “all day”. This is what I got:
    in week view of the starting week (I have monday as first day of the week) I get the event displaying in the first row “all day” of the calendar, in the meantime, the sunday does not display the same event, as it should, in fact it is very confusing seeing the information like that !!!!

Barry

Hi Simone,

I’m sorry for the inconvenience – this is actually a known bug and we’ve already got a report of this which we’re progressing. As soon as we’ve got a more substantive update to share with you I’ll do my best to let you know (or another team member will do so by posting an update in this thread).

Thanks for your patience!

Leah

Hi there,

Thank you for your support and patience while we worked on this issue. We are happy announce that we have incorporated a fix into our upcoming 3.10 release. Keep an eye out for a release announcement on our site and for updates available on your WordPress dashboard.

While we have thoroughly tested this release and are confident of its quality, it is impossible to account for every edge case in the wide world of WordPress. If you run into trouble with the new version or you don’t see your reported issue corrected, please start a new thread and we will be happy to work with you.

Thanks again for your patience here. We’re excited to get this version out the door and into your hands!

Best,
    The Events Calendar Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Event date wrong in week view’ is closed to new replies.