Event date on confirmation email

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Event date on confirmation email

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    giannibalducci
    Participant

good evening

I have a problem:

If someone logs in to an event, there will be no event date on the confirmation email.

how can I insert the date there?

Thanks for a quick help

Hi Gianni,

Thanks so much for reaching out!

Unfortunately, this feature is currently not available through our plugin.  We do have this feature logged and are currently working on a solution.

In the meantime, you can try implementing the snippet provided at the end of the following forum thread:

https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/email-notifications-for-site-owner/

Let me know if that helps!

Thanks,

Jaime

giannibalducci
    Participant

Good day

Thanks for your answer, where exactly do I have to insert this snippetcode?

~ / Www / gianni-balducci.ch / wp-content / plugins / event-tickets / src / views / tickets

Thank you

Hi Gianni,

You can add the following snippet to your theme’s functions.php file:

add_filter( 'tribe_tickets_email_include_event_date', '__return_true' );

Let me know how that goes!

Thanks,

Jaime

giannibalducci
    Participant

Good day

Thanks for your mail, but when I insert your code.

If my page is no longer displayed, and this text is then:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ‘}’ in /home/kochenmi/www/gianni-balducci.ch/wp-content/themes/Avada/functions.php on line 839

could you please help me?

Thank you

Hi Gianni,

The following article can provide some insight as to how to properly add the customization to your code, with a few different options:

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/implementing-custom-code-snippets/

Let me know if that helps!

Thanks,

Jaime

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Victor
    Keymaster

Hey There!

I just wanted to share with you that a new release of our plugin is out, which includes a change in the ticket email to show the event date and time by default.

We decided to adjust this and make it available by default, so you will no longer need a snippet to make the date and time to show up in the ticket emails.

You can find out more about this release → https://theeventscalendar.com/maintenance-release-week-17-june-2018/

Best!
    Victor

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Event date on confirmation email’ is closed to new replies.