Event Date Issue

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Event Date Issue

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    sanver
    Participant

Dear Support Team,
    Please help us, with these below Issues
    1. Recurring Events are not showing current dates in home or event page.
    2. for Recurring Event customer are not able to select dates for bye the tickets. I mean if any customer suppose to bye ticket for advanced dates how can they do.
    3. community event list does not show event after putting the correct login details (link in website under My Account >> My Event). doesn’t redirect to the community event list user wise. only showing in after login with dashboard.
    Try to check these events >> Sunset Sail,Womanโ€™s Day Specials

Barry

Hi Sanver – sorry you’re facing difficulties.

The first thing to note is we try hard to keep to one issue per thread. So let’s look at the first issue you listed (about recurring events) and if you wouldn’t mind creating new threads for anything else – such as issues with the Community Events plugin – that would be awesome ๐Ÿ™‚

1. Recurring Events are not showing current dates in home or event page.

OK – so is the problem primarily with how the events are listed under your Featured Events & Posts widget – and is that widget one that was supplied with your theme / can you switch to the Events List widget that we ship with Events Calendar PRO?

sanver
    Participant

We are using all pro and updated version from tri.be
    Event clender Pro, Wotickets and also Community event.
    We are too much confuse to create recurring event. which are not displaying with the correct date properly.
    For example : we are try to create a recurring event which is every day event start from 10th may 2014 to end 31st may 2014 after create this event its automatically create events for 1 monts its ok but when I see fron front end in relevant event or in (See all recurring event) its showing events with wrong dates. Please fix this issue asap this is the 1st issue from above.

sanver
    Participant

Is there any ways for front end in all day event select date for purchasing tickets.

Barry

Hi!

but when I see fron front end in relevant event or in (See all recurring event) its showing events with wrong dates.

I’m not sure if you made some changes, but certainly if I click through to the see all recurring events page it seems to be listing each instance correctly. Can you confirm there is still a problem here?

Is there any ways for front end in all day event select date for purchasing tickets.

So is this in relation to setting up tickets for recurring events? If so please note that recurring events are not supported by WooCommerce Tickets.

I hope that clarifies things but please let me know if you need more guidance ๐Ÿ™‚

sanver
    Participant

We are using Event Calender, Event Calender PRO, Event calender community event and wootickets for our Event selling website. we faces lots of issue like our customers are unable to booking an event with tickets in advance date , complete Event information not showing in complete order process emails for both customer and admin emails like event name, event date only see in woocommerce ticket name and order id and amount we required total event information like Event date for purchasing event name, ticket name if possible ticket id and amount . we are not able to launch our webite please let me a solutions what I am Do now ? Please help me Barry its urgent for me.

Barry

I’m sorry you’re facing so many issues. That said, much of what you listed in your last reply are really things that you are free to customize – such as tailoring the checkout/cart pages to display additional event information – rather than problems with the plugin itself.

Please also remember that we try to stick to one issue per thread: with regards to the recurring events issue, which is what we were dealing with here initially, I can really only emphasize that recurring events are not currently supported by WooCommerce Tickets. We’re definitely interested in making some changes in that regard but right now it’s a limitation which you would need to workaround yourself, if you need to do so.

I’ll go ahead and close this thread – but please do feel free to post additional threads for any other issues that are still outstanding (though bear in mind if you wish to implement more advanced customizations we can probably only point you in the right direction) and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Event Date Issue’ is closed to new replies.