Event creators see how many tickets are sold?

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Event creators see how many tickets are sold?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    themightyasok
    Participant

Hello,
    im building a site that enables users to create events in our local area. We do this with our shop already and do all the ticket events by hand and it takes forever…so i want to give them the power. So far the community event plugin has been great. but I am wondering that when we set up tickets and they start to sell, is there any way that an event creator can track the sales of those tickets – and also email themselves an attendance list? I know we can log in and get that information for them, but it adds a step in for us that doesnt feel necessary…?

Any help appreciated.

Barry

It’s definitely not something that Community Events is set up to facilitate ‘out of the box’ – and so I’d see this as squarely being the domain of custom development.

I’d imagine familiarity with your e-commerce plugin (if it’s a plugin you are using) is going to be the crucial thing here, as that is what will track and record sales and order data, etc.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Event creators see how many tickets are sold?’ is closed to new replies.