event creation restriction

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions event creation restriction

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Eric

I am creating a calendar solution for a group of high schools where each will post its own events. We’d like the calendar admin for each calendar to be able to post to only their calendar and no others. Additionally we’d like to limit their admin capabilities to only the calendar and not WP admin.

Is this possible? Any ideas you have on the subject would be much appreciated.

Regards
    Eric

Hi Eric,

Thanks so much for reaching out and for your interest in our products!

One way that you can achieve the results that you are looking for is to assign a category to each high school.  This way, they will only create events associated with a category, which you can then display via a shortcode with Events Calendar PRO.

You can limit admin capabilities to your users with the addition of a third-party plugin, such as Members, so that they can only access the content that you want them to have access to.

I hope this helps to clarify things for you!  Please let me know if you have any other questions!

Thanks,

Jaime

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘event creation restriction’ is closed to new replies.