Event covering multiple days

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Event covering multiple days

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Val

I just wanted to know if the plugin can be used to schedule courses that cover a range of days but just a part of the day for each day. I.e. a 4 day WordPress course that would be tought each day from 10/19 – 10/22 between 9 and 12 each day (so 12 hours for the whole course)?

Hi Val,

Thanks so much for reaching out and for your interest in our products!

With Events Calendar PRO, you can create recurring events like the one you are describing.  You can add exclusions to recurring events, break from event series if necessary, and customize how often the event occurs.  To create the event that you are describing, your event setting would look something like this:

I hope this helps to answer your question, please let me know if anything else comes up!

Thanks,

Jaime

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Event covering multiple days’ is closed to new replies.