Event Countdown Widget not working.

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Event Countdown Widget not working.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    faithHighway
    Participant

Hi there!

It appears the Event Countdown Widget isn’t working with the default TwentyFifteen theme widget area or any theme for that matter.

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi,

Sorry for the issues you are having. I can help work with you to resolve this.

Do you have a link to a page that the Countdown Widget is not working so I can take a look?

You can post the link as a private reply if you like.

Let me know and I will see if I can find an issue.

Thanks

faithHighway
    Participant

This reply is private.

Brian
    Keymaster

Ok thanks.

I took a look at you are using an older version of the Events Calendar Pro.

Please update to 3.10 and let me know if that resolves the issue.

You can get 3.10 for Pro from your account here.

Thanks

Omar
    Participant

Hi Brian, yep, I have the same issue. I’ve justed updated to the latest version of PRO and Filter Bar yesterday 3.10 and added the Event Countdown widget to my sidebar but it’s not working. I’ve followed all of the steps (it’s quite straight forward…), read the knowledgebase article to see if I was missing something (I didn’t) and then searched for similar cases int the forum and came across this one. It still doesn’t work: the counter just doesn’t tick. What may be going on?

The page in question is: http://www.spainonyou.com/monumentos-historicos/medina-azahara/

Please help!
    Thanks
    Omar

Omar
    Participant

This reply is private.

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi Omar, glad you figured it out.

If you have troubles in the future it is always a good idea to create your own thread so we can help you one on one.

ignite360,

I am going to close this ticket as I did not hear back from you, but if you need anything else related to this topic or another please post a new topic on the forum and we can help you out.

Thanks

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Event Countdown Widget not working.’ is closed to new replies.