EVENT COST dissapeared

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO EVENT COST dissapeared

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Arnau
    Participant

Hello, when i add an event in events calendar, there was an event cost that now (a weeks ago) that option dissapeared.
    Can you let me know if i can restore?
    thanks!

Geoff B.

Good evening Arnau and welcome back!

Thank you for reaching out to us.
    I would love to help you with this topic.

when i add an event in events calendar, there was an event cost that now (a weeks ago) that option dissapeared.

This is caused by the activation of the Event Tickets plugin.

When Event Tickets is active, the Events Calendar removes the cost option from the event form, to prevent confusion.

While we are on this topic, I regret to inform you that Event Tickets is not fully compatible with WPML yet, as you can see here: https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/wpml-support/

That being said, you will be able to create RSVP (free) tickets for each language, but technically speaking, they will not be translations of each other.

They will be 2 separate, completely unrelated tickets from a system standpoint (separate reports, counts, etc..).

The good news is that we are currently working on adding such compatibility.
    Unfortunately, I cannot commit to a release date at this point. But stay tuned!

In the meantime, you can apply the following snippet in the functions.php file of your theme (without the PHP tag at the top): https://gist.github.com/GeoffEW/69f8a033fb614c78b3de45a197431135

Let me know if that helps.

Have a great day!

Geoff B.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘EVENT COST dissapeared’ is closed to new replies.