Event Cost did not actualize after price changing

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Event Cost did not actualize after price changing

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    alexandernoe
    Participant

Hi team,
    i actualize the ticket cost but the field for events ticket cost are the same before.
    The class “tribe-events-event-cost” doesn´t take the new price.
    Example Link: https://www.dekador.at/seminar/basis-grundausbildung-permanent-make-up-2-2-2-2-2/
    Also a cache flushing didn´t help.
    Hope u can help.
    Alexander

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Alexander,

I’ll be happy to help you out here!

As a first step, can you try updating WooCommerce to the current version (3.4.5)? Can you also send me a screenshot of the ticket settings (with all sections expanded) that you updated the cost for and indicate where you changed the cost so that I can test this out on my end? Please note that attachments are not included when replying via email, so you will need to login and upload this image directly to the thread.

Thanks,

Jennifer

alexandernoe
    Participant

This reply is private.

Jennifer
    Keymaster

This reply is private.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Event Cost did not actualize after price changing’ is closed to new replies.